Sister Cities International provides its members discounted travel medical insurance through Seven Corners, to protect travelers in case of unexpected medical costs, trip cancellations, and other unforeseen issues. Affordable daily rates are available for:
See more information on travel insurance.
- U.S. and non-U.S. citizens
- Inbound and outbound delegations
Sister Cities International partners with Passport Health to provide members with discounted immunizations and other medical services. A visit to Passport Health ahead of travel includes:
- Discussion of destination-specific health risks and strategies to mitigate them
- Vaccine Record and Medical History Review to determine the vaccines you need
- Vaccine consultation and education
- All travel and routine vaccines, based on your health history and destination
- Complete malaria prophylaxis
See more information on medical services.
All members receive access to discounted Intellicorp background check services for host families, chaperones, volunteers, and new hires to administer international exchanges. The comprehensive services include:
- Preferred pricing
- System & product training sessions
- Compliance information/online sample forms
- Personalized customer support
- Criminal product validation
- Secure online report ordering & retrieval
See more information on background checks.
Sister Cities International provides members with a number of resources to help build and run your program. Some of these resources include:
- Templates for invitations, partnership agreements, and more
- Guides to economic development, visa types, and more
- Toolkits on communications, program building, and more
- Presentations from previous conference speakers and panels
- Certificates of recognition
- Webinars on topics like grant writing, cities seeking cities, and events
Login to see all toolkits and templates.